Friday, July 29, 2011

Face of the Day: Bright Dramatic Eyes

I wanted to start doing face of the day blog posts. When I go out at night I usually do a dramatic smoky eye, but I wanted to change it up. I went to Las Vegas with some friends and I purchased some items from Inglot cosmetics. The Inglot colors I purchased were perfect to try a new look that night. I knew I wanted something dramatic, but I didn't know exactly what to do. I looked at my Inglot eye shadows for inspiration and I found it!  Here is the look...
The look is bright yellow lids topped with glitter with teal shadow smudged under my eye

My eyes closed so you can see the glitter. Also, I'm wearing fake lashes

My flash did not capture the true color of the eye shadows, but I used yellow and the teal color blocks
I did a peachy cheek and paired it with a nude lip to complete the look. I love to do a dramatic look whether it is a pop of brightness or a sultry smoky eye. What looks have you done when you go out or travel to Vegas?

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I can't wait to get more from Inglot!!
    ~Mi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pallet looks amazing. I have yet to try any inglot products but can't wait to! Love the look as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome look- great colors!
    Thank you for entering the Beso Win an Iconic Trench Giveaway! Good luck – xoxo.

    ReplyDelete