Friday, May 6, 2011

INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone! Welcome to my beauty blog. I’ve wanted to start a blog for a long time now. It was actually my 2011 New Year’s Resolution and I’m a little late to get started, but hey, it’s better late than never. All things beauty (makeup, skincare, nails, etc) is a passion of mine. I hope this will be a fun blog. I would love to share what I know and what I’ve learned about cosmetics through the years. I’m not claiming to be an expert, I am still learning things everyday and I think I will never stop learning about beauty. I want to share with you my experience and thoughts about products, techniques, and everything in between. I’m definitely a cosmetics junkie and I LOVE products! I hope you all enjoy my blog! Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment