Monday, May 16, 2011

IMATS

I’m waiting impatiently to attend IMATS LA on Saturday, June 25, 2011. I have been going to IMATS for about 6 years now and it is always so much fun. It’s so exciting to be around people that share the same passion about makeup as I do. Every year it has become bigger and bigger, and I cannot wait to see how it all turns out this year. IMATS is something I look forward to every year and definitely try to put together a strategy to experience it all. I wanted to take a look back and show pictures I’ve taken at previous IMATS LA so you can see the fun, excitement, and energy there. Enjoy!
MAC's creation

IMATS museum

Another MAC creation

Ziba's first year at IMATS, they did henna

IMATS!!!!

The line to enter IMATS

The line to purchase Makeup Forever products, it took over 3 hours!

Winner of the student competition last year

I met PurseBuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment