I did it!!!!!!!!!! This may have not seemed like an extreme experiment, BUT for a woman who always packs a ridiculous amount of brushes I wanted to see if I could do it. It was definitely fun to use brushes in different ways. I don’t really use a duo fiber face brush (F50), but I finished my look with powder using it and I fell in LOVE! It gave such a polished clean look. This set is perfect for a weekend trip, mini vacation, or an overnight stay. I think for a longer vacation I would pack a few more brushes, but this is a great start for it. Also, I love the case for it. It fit nicely in my suitcase and it didn’t take up much space, and I think most of us know any extra space in a suitcase is nonexistent (at least for me), especially when going to Vegas! So the case is perfect.
Brushes I loved:
· Duo Fiber (F50)- perfect to give any look a flawless finish
· Large Angle Contour (F40)- perfect for cheeks
· Tapered Blending (E40)- perfect blending brush
· Eye Shading (E55)- perfect for packing on the color
Brushes I missed:
· Short Shader (E20) - I believe that is the numbering I have the old numbering on it. Perfect for applying color under your eye
· Large Powder (F30) - Again, I have the old numbering. Perfect for applying bronzer and I applied a lot in Vegas!
· Flat Top Kabuki- I know I cheated by bringing my flat top kabuki, but I can’t live without it! I would have missed this one if I didn’t bring it. perfect for giving your foundation an airbrushed look
This kit includes a lot of my favorite brushes so I was very satisfied with taking it on a trip. I’m going back to Vegas in July and they’re definitely coming with me plus a few extras.