Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sigma Brush Kit- Make Me Crazy

I’m going to be reviewing Sigma’s Make Me Crazy brush kit I recently purchased. I am going on a mini trip to Vegas next week with my boyfriend Mark. Usually when I go on a trip I pack so many brushes and makeup. This time though I want to test and see if the Make Me Crazy kit is enough for a trip to Vegas for a woman who always over packs. Does it have everything I need? I’m not reviewing the quality of brushes. I love Sigma brushes; this isn’t the first kit I’ve purchased from them and probably won’t be the last. I am familiar with their line and I love them. In case you are not familiar with the line; they have amazing quality brushes and they’re affordable! What’s not to love about that?!?!?!? One thing before I continue I am not taking the foundation brush, I personally prefer the F80 (Flat Top Kabuki). I haven’t used a foundation brush since Sigma came out with the flat top kabuki (my brush still has the old numbering! J). Stay tuned to read all about the results from my trip……  




RESULTS:
I did it!!!!!!!!!! This may have not seemed like an extreme experiment, BUT for a woman who always packs a ridiculous amount of brushes I wanted to see if I could do it. It was definitely fun to use brushes in different ways. I don’t really use a duo fiber face brush (F50), but I finished my look with powder using it and I fell in LOVE! It gave such a polished clean look. This set is perfect for a weekend trip, mini vacation, or an overnight stay. I think for a longer vacation I would pack a few more brushes, but this is a great start for it. Also, I love the case for it. It fit nicely in my suitcase and it didn’t take up much space, and I think most of us know any extra space in a suitcase is nonexistent (at least for me), especially when going to Vegas! So the case is perfect.
Brushes I loved:
·         Duo Fiber (F50)- perfect to give any look a flawless finish
·         Large Angle Contour (F40)- perfect for cheeks
·         Tapered Blending (E40)- perfect blending brush
·         Eye Shading (E55)- perfect for packing on the color
Brushes I missed:
·         Short Shader (E20) - I believe that is the numbering I have the old numbering on it. Perfect for applying color under your eye
·         Large Powder (F30) - Again, I have the old numbering. Perfect for applying bronzer and I applied a lot in Vegas!
·         Flat Top Kabuki- I know I cheated by bringing my flat top kabuki, but I can’t live without it! I would have missed this one if I didn’t bring it. perfect for giving your foundation an airbrushed look
This kit includes a lot of my favorite brushes so I was very satisfied with taking it on a trip. I’m going back to Vegas in July and they’re definitely coming with me plus a few extras.


3 comments:

  1. i would love to try this brushes i ve heard so many good things about them and i love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will look into these brushes. Have fun in Vegas! But, remember, what happens in Vegas, must not stay in Vegas. You need to blog about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nit- You should def try out the brushes. It's good buy and they're great quality!

    @Lunachat- thank you! I got to relax and had a lot of fun. Wish I got more color on my skin though :( Next time!!

    AND thank you both for commenting!! :)

    ReplyDelete