Here’s a list of the products:
· Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Roman Holiday
· Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil in Sin
· Nars Illuminator in Laguna
· Origins VitaZing SPF 15 (No shade name for this product)
· Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Light Bronzer
· Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 52
· Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear blush in Dollface
· Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear blush in exposed
· Tarte Smooth OperatorI’ve been obsessed with bronzers and as you can see almost half of the products are bronzers or bronzy-type products. Here are the swatches and I’ll give a mini review on the products. Unless I haven’t used the product long enough, but I’ll let you know. I’ll be showing it in the same order that I listed the products above.
This is the Nars lip pencil in Roman Holiday. It’s such a pretty color! It gives me the perfect pink lip. I usually top it with a gloss (any gloss), but sometimes I leave it as is.
This is the Urban Decay pencil in Sin. It’s great on its own. I’ve been using it as a base and it really holds eye shadow throughout the day. I think I need to test it a bit more though.