Friday, May 6, 2011

NAKED

Quick thing before I start I actually bought the palette a few months ago, but I wanted to use it and try it a bit before I wrote my review on it…. I finally got my very own Naked Palette from Urban Decay. The Ulta store by my house had limited quantities and I was in line at 7:30 am to make sure I got one, and I did!!!! I felt like everyone had one except for me and there was a huge hype about it when it came out. I really love it. This is a great starter palette for anyone. You can create so many different looks with one palette. The pay-off of each color is great and when you use the primer under it they just stand out so much more. (side note: I love the UD eye primer. I tried it about two years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since) There is one or two colors I’m not in love with, but I’m trying to have fun and play around with it. I’ve done a few different looks ranging from light minimal colors to sultry smoky eyes and I’ve really liked how they have turned out.


What I love about it:
·         Wide range of neutrals to choose from
·         If you’ve never tried Urban Decay, I think it’s a good way of getting introduced to the company. You not only get the eye shadows, it also comes with a travel size eye primer and a double ended 24/7 eyeliner
·         Different types of shadow textures to work with (matte, shimmer, glitter)
·         The payoff of each color is phenomenal
·         Favorite colors: naked, sidecar, hustle, and gunmetal
Conclusion: I love it!! Yes, they are neutral colors, but like I said you can do so many looks ranging from light to intense. So rock some new looks and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment